Offer Valid for Limited Time for Some cruises and subject to Availability & Rules
Liberty Nile Cruise
M/S Liberty Nile Cruise
Deluxe Nile Cruise
Number of Cabins
Average Cabin Size
20 Square Meter
Lower Deck Cabins?
All Cabins Main or Upper Deck
Cabin has Balcony?
No. Only Large Window
Very Important, Please Read carefully
- Official Rating is the Rating Giving to the Cruise By the Egyptian Tourism Authority.
However This is Not the Only Factor that affect the Cruise Quality.
- All Cabins are Outside Cabins in Nile Cruises. There are No inside Cabins. However the Cabins are distributed on the Cruise Decks.
- Full Board Meals include Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner. All Beverage Are Extra except Tea, Coffee & Juice during Breakfast.
- The Trip can Start Either From Luxor or Aswan depending on the Cruise Schedule.
- Average Cabin Size include Bathroom
- Liberty Nile Cruise could be Totatly chartered or Out of Service for Maintenance in some Dates.
- The Liberty Nile Cruise Could be Sold Exculsively for some Nationalities. So we have to check if it is available for your Nationality or Not before confirming your booking.
- To Get a Guarranteed Upper Deck Cabins or Suites a Supplement must be paid in
addition of the Cruise Price
More Information About Liberty Nile Cruise
MS Liberty Nile Cruise is a 5 Star Deluxe Nile cruise. It has 66 Junior suites and 6 presidential suites. Cabin features: Suites on the
Entertainment on board: Welcome drink Reception cocktail Party Fancy dress Galabia party Belly dancer and Oriental Show Folkloric shows and various parties Dress Code: Technical Data: 5 Decks Ship Length: 71.80M Ship Width: 13.50M Water purification Station (Ultra Violet). Filtered and softened before distribution Sound proofing walls and fire resistant panels and ceilings Modern Fire Alarms and protection Escape map in each cabin Life Jackets inside each Cabin
All Above Information and photos are Extracted from the Cruise Brochure and do not
represent our openion about the cruise. www.nile-cruise-egypt.com is not liable
for any change or false information published by the Cruise Company.