Offer Valid for Limited Time for Some cruises and subject to Availability & Rules
Iberotel Crown Emperor Nile Cruise
M/S Iberotel Crown Emperor Nile Cruise
Luxury Nile Cruise
Number of Cabins
Average Cabin Size
20 Square Meter
Lower Deck Cabins?
All Cabins Main or Upper Deck
Cabin has Balcony?
No. Only Large Window
Very Important, Please Read carefully
- Official Rating is the Rating Giving to the Cruise By the Egyptian Tourism Authority.
However This is Not the Only Factor that affect the Cruise Quality.
- All Cabins are Outside Cabins in Nile Cruises. There are No inside Cabins. However the Cabins are distributed on the Cruise Decks.
- Full Board Meals include Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner. All Beverage Are Extra except Tea, Coffee & Juice during Breakfast.
- The Trip can Start Either From Luxor or Aswan depending on the Cruise Schedule.
- Average Cabin Size include Bathroom
- Iberotel Crown Emperor Nile Cruise could be Totatly chartered or Out of Service for Maintenance in some Dates.
- The Iberotel Crown Emperor Nile Cruise Could be Sold Exculsively for some Nationalities. So we have to check if it is available for your Nationality or Not before confirming your booking.
- To Get a Guarranteed Upper Deck Cabins or Suites a Supplement must be paid in
addition of the Cruise Price
More Information About Iberotel Crown Emperor Nile Cruise
A River Nile cruise on the M/S Iberotel Crown Emperor is surely the most relaxing way to see the inspiring sights of Egypt. We offer highly personalized service on our resplendent River Nile cruise boat. It is hard to compete with the pleasure of leisurely sailing along the waters of the River Nile. Relax on the sun deck, sipping a cool drink whilst viewing the beauties of the riverside. The M/S Iberotel Crown Emperor is the first boat in Egypt to acquire the ISO14001 :2004, the internationally recognized Environmental Management Standard Certification. 118 cabins: 108 double, 2 single and 8 suites.
The suites of the Nile cruise ship have an extra living room separated from the bedroom by a sliding door. The windows open leading into a balcony. Special upgraded guest amenities are available in the suites including bathrobes and slippers, stationary sets, and a departure souvenir. Accommodation is on a full board basis with daily tea time service. Aboard the Nile cruise ship, you will find a large, luxurious bar and lounge where you can enjoy a variety of entertainment programs and folkloric shows in the evening. The spacious restaurant room can accommodate all passengers at one seating. On the large sun deck overlooking the River Nile, you will find a swimming pool and a pool bar, with plenty of comfortable deck chairs, sun loungers and fitness equipment. Body massage is available against charge.
All Above Information and photos are Extracted from the Cruise Brochure and do not
represent our openion about the cruise. www.nile-cruise-egypt.com is not liable
for any change or false information published by the Cruise Company.