Offer Valid for Limited Time for Some cruises and subject to Availability & Rules
Movenpick Darakum Nile Cruise
M/S Movenpick Darakum Nile Cruise
Luxury Nile Cruise
Number of Cabins
Average Cabin Size
20 Square Meter
Lower Deck Cabins?
Yes. Some Cabins
Cabin has Balcony?
No. Only Large Window
Very Important, Please Read carefully
- Official Rating is the Rating Giving to the Cruise By the Egyptian Tourism Authority.
However This is Not the Only Factor that affect the Cruise Quality.
- All Cabins are Outside Cabins in Nile Cruises. There are No inside Cabins. However the Cabins are distributed on the Cruise Decks.
- Full Board Meals include Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner. All Beverage Are Extra except Tea, Coffee & Juice during Breakfast.
- The Trip can Start Either From Luxor or Aswan depending on the Cruise Schedule.
- Average Cabin Size include Bathroom
- Movenpick Darakum Nile Cruise could be Totatly chartered or Out of Service for Maintenance in some Dates.
- The Movenpick Darakum Nile Cruise Could be Sold Exculsively for some Nationalities. So we have to check if it is available for your Nationality or Not before confirming your booking.
- To Get a Guarranteed Upper Deck Cabins or Suites a Supplement must be paid in
addition of the Cruise Price
More Information About Movenpick Darakum Nile Cruise
M/S Darakum is one of the Largest and most Luxurious vessels on the Nile River between Luxor and Aswan providing the services and facilities of 5 Star Deluxe. The crew and the management on the M/S Darakum assure comfortable and enjoyable cruise on the Nile River. Category:5 Stars Deluxe Nile cruise Features:Five decks (four with cabins)Cabins; 44 cabins + 8 Suites All cabins are facing the Nile and provided with large panoramic windows, fully Air-conditionedCabin facilities:The cabins have been designed to the very highest standards, keeping guests comfort and needs in mindthroughout.Each cabin has either two Twin beds or a King-size bed, private bathroom with bath tub and Hair Dryer, mini-bar, Satellite LCD T.V , Internal telephone, controlled air conditioning, safe deposit box and 2 Life Jackets.
Deck Plan:Deck 5: Sun Deck Deck 4: Lounge and 2 Senior Suites ( 01 Suite large Bed and 01 Suite Twin Beds ) + Tan Deck Deck 3: 18 Cabins ( 06 Cabins Large Beds and 12 CabinsTwin Beds ) + 02 Senior Suites ( 01 Suite large bed and 01 Suite Twin Beds ) + 02 Panorama Suites ( 01 Suite Large Bed and 01 Suite twin Beds )+ Lower Deck Deck 2: Reception and 18 Cabins ( 07 Cabins Large Beds and 11 Cabins Twin Beds ) + 02 Junior Suites ( 01 Suite Twin Beds & 01 Suite Large Bed ) Deck 1: Restaurant & Pub + 08 Cabins ( Twin Beds ) Outlets on board:Large restaurant seating 104 guests Large and Luxurious Lounge Bar, Discotheque, Pub, Gift Shop, Mini Gym, Laundry & Valet . Recreation facilities; Swimming pool Sun Deck with Recreation Area and Bar Library, Reading & Playing roomService on board: 70 fully experienced crew members International cuisine Technical specifications: Length 72 m - Width 15.00 m - Height 11.25 m Water Purification Comprehensive SystemElectric Current 220 voltsFire Alarm, Sprinkler System3 Engines 475 h.p each3 Generators 320 k.w each Speed with the current: 15 Km/hSpeed against the current: 14 Km/h
All Above Information and photos are Extracted from the Cruise Brochure and do not
represent our openion about the cruise. www.nile-cruise-egypt.com is not liable
for any change or false information published by the Cruise Company.