Offer Valid for Limited Time for Some cruises and subject to Availability & Rules
Movenpick Royal Lily Nile Cruise
M/S Movenpick Royal Lily Nile Cruise
Luxury Nile Cruise
Number of Cabins
Average Cabin Size
20 Square Meter
Lower Deck Cabins?
All Cabins Main or Upper Deck
Cabin has Balcony?
No. Only Large Window
Very Important, Please Read carefully
- Official Rating is the Rating Giving to the Cruise By the Egyptian Tourism Authority.
However This is Not the Only Factor that affect the Cruise Quality.
- All Cabins are Outside Cabins in Nile Cruises. There are No inside Cabins. However the Cabins are distributed on the Cruise Decks.
- Full Board Meals include Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner. All Beverage Are Extra except Tea, Coffee & Juice during Breakfast.
- The Trip can Start Either From Luxor or Aswan depending on the Cruise Schedule.
- Average Cabin Size include Bathroom
- Movenpick Royal Lily Nile Cruise could be Totatly chartered or Out of Service for Maintenance in some Dates.
- The Movenpick Royal Lily Nile Cruise Could be Sold Exculsively for some Nationalities. So we have to check if it is available for your Nationality or Not before confirming your booking.
- To Get a Guarranteed Upper Deck Cabins or Suites a Supplement must be paid in
addition of the Cruise Price
More Information About Movenpick Royal Lily Nile Cruise
The Moevenpick MS Royal Lily offers a great chance to enjoy the beautiful scenery of the Nile banks and see the magnificent temples and tombs of the ancient world. Unique features The tastefully decorated and spacious cabins and en suit modern bathrooms offer the guests every home comfort. every cabin features a safe deposit box. a fully equipped gym located in the third deck and offers magnificent views while excercising. An array of activities are offered to ensure an unforgettable cruise in the true Moevenpick style. The flagship cruiser benefits from the very latest marine engineering and navigation technology, and is certified to the highest international standards for safety and comfort and is operated by an experienced and professional crew.
Room Amenities Air Conditioning Bathrobe Bathroom Amenities Bathroom Phone Bathtub/shower Bathtub Only CNN or News Cable TV Coffee Tea Color TV Direct Dial Phone Fireplace Full Size Mirror Hair Dryer Laundry Basket Clothes Hamper Mini Bar Movies Newspaper Private Bath Remote TV Showeronly Showerstall The spacious Lily Restaurant (24m x 14m) is the ideal venue for an unforgettable Nile dining experience. A Zen atmosphere reflected by Lilac colors and modern designs, sooths the 122 guests seated around square tables. These tables can seat 8 guests (11 tables), 4 guests (3 tables) or 2 guests (11 tables). The restaurant is accessible from its end by a marble staircase, descendant from the Reception. The buffer counter is located on the other end of the restaurant.
All Above Information and photos are Extracted from the Cruise Brochure and do not
represent our openion about the cruise. www.nile-cruise-egypt.com is not liable
for any change or false information published by the Cruise Company.