Offer Valid for Limited Time for Some cruises and subject to Availability & Rules
Movenpick Royal Lotus Nile Cruise
M/S Movenpick Royal Lotus Nile Cruise
Luxury Nile Cruise
Number of Cabins
Average Cabin Size
20 Square Meter
Lower Deck Cabins?
All Cabins Main or Upper Deck
Cabin has Balcony?
No. Only Large Window
Very Important, Please Read carefully
- Official Rating is the Rating Giving to the Cruise By the Egyptian Tourism Authority.
However This is Not the Only Factor that affect the Cruise Quality.
- All Cabins are Outside Cabins in Nile Cruises. There are No inside Cabins. However the Cabins are distributed on the Cruise Decks.
- Full Board Meals include Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner. All Beverage Are Extra except Tea, Coffee & Juice during Breakfast.
- The Trip can Start Either From Luxor or Aswan depending on the Cruise Schedule.
- Average Cabin Size include Bathroom
- Movenpick Royal Lotus Nile Cruise could be Totatly chartered or Out of Service for Maintenance in some Dates.
- The Movenpick Royal Lotus Nile Cruise Could be Sold Exculsively for some Nationalities. So we have to check if it is available for your Nationality or Not before confirming your booking.
- To Get a Guarranteed Upper Deck Cabins or Suites a Supplement must be paid in
addition of the Cruise Price
More Information About Movenpick Royal Lotus Nile Cruise
Cabins and Amenities: Royal Lotus is comprised of 62 spacious guests and two magnificent Royal Suites with a lounge and en suite shower room. All accommodation enjoys the latest amenities, individually controlled air-conditioning, panoramic windows, telephone, TV, mini-bar and hairdryer. There is also an Internet Corner and Gift Shop. Dining and Entertainment: The Lotus three meal restaurant for a sample of cuisine from around the world, the Observation Bar with breathtaking views perfect for a sunset cocktail, the informal Sun Deck Bar for beverages and snacks and the Crescent Lounge and Bar with a dance area which is also the venue for the welcome cocktail reception, galabeyya party and theme evenings. Moevenpick ice cream kiosk.
Leisure and Recreation: A plunge pool linked to a Jacuzzi located on the spacious Sun Deck. Three stylishly furnished areas; tables and chairs in the shade of a canopy, sun loungers around the pool and a choice of Bedouin style low seating or huge comfortable sofas. The fully equipped gymnasium on the third deck also offers a Nile view. Bridge tables. Nile cruise ship safety: Moevenpick Nile Cruse boats have Smoke detector System panel, Sprinkler in each cabin, 2life jackets in each Cabin, and Escape map in each cabin
All Above Information and photos are Extracted from the Cruise Brochure and do not
represent our openion about the cruise. www.nile-cruise-egypt.com is not liable
for any change or false information published by the Cruise Company.