Offer Valid for Limited Time for Some cruises and subject to Availability & Rules
Nile Adventurer Nile Cruise
M/S Nile Adventurer Nile Cruise
Luxury Nile Cruise
Number of Cabins
Average Cabin Size
20 Square Meter
Lower Deck Cabins?
Yes. Some Cabins
Cabin has Balcony?
No. Only Large Window
Very Important, Please Read carefully
- Official Rating is the Rating Giving to the Cruise By the Egyptian Tourism Authority.
However This is Not the Only Factor that affect the Cruise Quality.
- All Cabins are Outside Cabins in Nile Cruises. There are No inside Cabins. However the Cabins are distributed on the Cruise Decks.
- Full Board Meals include Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner. All Beverage Are Extra except Tea, Coffee & Juice during Breakfast.
- The Trip can Start Either From Luxor or Aswan depending on the Cruise Schedule.
- Average Cabin Size include Bathroom
- Nile Adventurer Nile Cruise could be Totatly chartered or Out of Service for Maintenance in some Dates.
- The Nile Adventurer Nile Cruise Could be Sold Exculsively for some Nationalities. So we have to check if it is available for your Nationality or Not before confirming your booking.
- To Get a Guarranteed Upper Deck Cabins or Suites a Supplement must be paid in
addition of the Cruise Price
More Information About Nile Adventurer Nile Cruise
2 Presidential Suites with balcony, 41.0m2 2 Deluxe cabins, 22.0m2 28 standard cabins, 17.5m2 Upper sun deck, with swimming pool 17.5m2 Lower sun deck with bar Private docks in Luxor and Aswan Air-conditioned throughout with individual cabin control Restaurant and lounge bar Gourmet menus and lavish buffet In-room dining Multi-language library, games room with play station and video recorder Souvenir and gift shop, Laundry facilities Exclusive entertainment program
All cabins have Nile view plus private bathroom with bathtub, shower and hairdryer, color television with satellite TV and In-house movies, internal and external telephone (with international line access), safe deposit box and mini-bar Non-smoking policy in internal public areas, except in the lounge No-mobile policy throughout the internal, public areas of the boat, for guaranteed peace and relaxation Lower shaded deck with bar Gymnasium
All Above Information and photos are Extracted from the Cruise Brochure and do not
represent our openion about the cruise. www.nile-cruise-egypt.com is not liable
for any change or false information published by the Cruise Company.