Offer Valid for Limited Time for Some cruises and subject to Availability & Rules
Please Contact us for Last Minute, Advance Purchase & Special Promotional Rates for some dates
Oberoi Philae Nile Cruise
M/S Oberoi Philae Nile Cruise
Luxury Nile Cruise
Number of Cabins
Average Cabin Size
22 Square Meter
Lower Deck Cabins?
All Cabins Main or Upper Deck
Cabin has Balcony?
Yes. Cabin has Balcony
Very Important, Please Read carefully
- Official Rating is the Rating Giving to the Cruise By the Egyptian Tourism Authority.
However This is Not the Only Factor that affect the Cruise Quality.
- All Cabins are Outside Cabins in Nile Cruises. There are No inside Cabins. However the Cabins are distributed on the Cruise Decks.
- Full Board Meals include Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner. All Beverage Are Extra except Tea, Coffee & Juice during Breakfast.
- The Trip can Start Either From Luxor or Aswan depending on the Cruise Schedule.
- Average Cabin Size include Bathroom and Balcony. - Balcony could be a very large window from Floor to Roof or an Outside Balcony in some cruises. Please refere to the Cruise Photos for the Balcony Type.
- Oberoi Philae Nile Cruise could be Totatly chartered or Out of Service for Maintenance in some Dates.
- The Oberoi Philae Nile Cruise Could be Sold Exculsively for some Nationalities. So we have to check if it is available for your Nationality or Not before confirming your booking.
- To Get a Guarranteed Upper Deck Cabins or Suites a Supplement must be paid in
addition of the Cruise Price
More Information About Oberoi Philae Nile Cruise
All cabins and suites are fully equipped to ensure the comfort and security of our guests.Elegantly upholstered furniture, decorative ironwork on the balconies and rich fabrics and carpets lend an air of The British country house to the interiors.Each cabin has its own private balcony and sun loungers allowing peaceful contemplation of the ever changing views. All cabins feature private bathrooms,temperature controls, minibar, remote control TV, radios, computerized telephone system,safes and spacious wardrobes. The very highest standards of hygiene and cleanliness are observed throughout.A purified water supply and updated fire safety systems are installed on board. A misty system on the sun deck protects guests from excessive summer heat. Cabins and suites are arranged on A, B, and C deck, all with river views. Accommodation comprises: 4 Single deluxe cabins (19.75 sq.m.)ideal for the solo traveller 50 Double deluxe cabins, with double or twin beds(21.75 sq.m.) 4 Deluxe Suites (38 sq.m.). The quoted size of all cabins includes the balcony. A number of interconnecting sets are available for larger family groups of adults.There are very limited facilities for children. Room Types Deluxe Single Cabins Deluxe Double Cabins Deluxe Suites.
The Philae restaurant offers fine dining in impeccable surroundings. Meals are served on fine china, with crystal, silver plates and white linen all adding to the illusion of country house living. Continental and Egyptian dishes are served here between 7am and 9.30pm. On the second deck the panelled Lounge Bar is open for drinks, cocktails and soft drinks from 7am to 1am the following morning. In the evenings, The Lounge Bar hosts a discotheque where guests can dance the night away. RECREATION Out-door plunge pool Library Sundeck Lounge Baer In-door fitness centre Daily sightseeing SERVICES Hair Salon Laundry Wheel Chair Valet Service Gift Shop Medical Service (on call) Same day ironing service Private docking area in Luxor and Aswan
All Above Information and photos are Extracted from the Cruise Brochure and do not
represent our openion about the cruise. www.nile-cruise-egypt.com is not liable
for any change or false information published by the Cruise Company.