Offer Valid for Limited Time for Some cruises and subject to Availability & Rules
Prince Omar Nile Cruise
M/S Prince Omar Nile Cruise
Moderate Nile Cruise
Number of Cabins
Average Cabin Size
16 Square Meter
Lower Deck Cabins?
All Cabins Main or Upper Deck
Cabin has Balcony?
No. Only Large Window
Very Important, Please Read carefully
- Official Rating is the Rating Giving to the Cruise By the Egyptian Tourism Authority.
However This is Not the Only Factor that affect the Cruise Quality.
- All Cabins are Outside Cabins in Nile Cruises. There are No inside Cabins. However the Cabins are distributed on the Cruise Decks.
- Full Board Meals include Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner. All Beverage Are Extra except Tea, Coffee & Juice during Breakfast.
- The Trip can Start Either From Luxor or Aswan depending on the Cruise Schedule.
- Average Cabin Size include Bathroom
- Prince Omar Nile Cruise could be Totatly chartered or Out of Service for Maintenance in some Dates.
- The Prince Omar Nile Cruise Could be Sold Exculsively for some Nationalities. So we have to check if it is available for your Nationality or Not before confirming your booking.
- To Get a Guarranteed Upper Deck Cabins or Suites a Supplement must be paid in
addition of the Cruise Price
More Information About Prince Omar Nile Cruise
Prince Omar Nile Cruise is designed for comfort and the most cherry crew on board will make your trip a wanderlust experience. With air conditioned cabins and decks to view each port of call and scenic geography, we take joy in inviting you on a unique sailing trip to the cities of Aswan and Luxor where a myriad portraits of the past reveal themselves in the most majestic way
Fact sheet 4 Royal Suites 69 luxury cabins, 55 DBL, 10 SINGLE & 04 TRIPLE CABINS WITH PRIVATE. BATHROOM , MINI-BAR, TELEPHONE, MUSIC SYSTEM AND FIRE ALARM. Upper sun deck with swimming pool. Private docks in Luxor and Aswan. Air-conditioned throughout with individual cabin control. Restaurant and lounge bar & disco. Gourmet menus and lavish buffets. Gymnasium. Internet access while docked in Luxor. Egyptology lecture during cruise. Souvenir and Gift shop (bazaar). All cabins have Nile view plus private bathroom with shower, and color television with satellite TV and in-house movies. Non-smoking policy throughout all internal areas of the boat. No-mobile policy throughout the internal, public areas of the boat, for guaranteed peace and relaxation.
All Above Information and photos are Extracted from the Cruise Brochure and do not
represent our openion about the cruise. www.nile-cruise-egypt.com is not liable
for any change or false information published by the Cruise Company.