Offer Valid for Limited Time for Some cruises and subject to Availability & Rules
Regency Nile Cruise
M/S Regency Nile Cruise
Deluxe Nile Cruise
Number of Cabins
Average Cabin Size
18 Square Meter
Lower Deck Cabins?
Yes. Some Cabins
Cabin has Balcony?
No. Only Large Window
Very Important, Please Read carefully
- Official Rating is the Rating Giving to the Cruise By the Egyptian Tourism Authority.
However This is Not the Only Factor that affect the Cruise Quality.
- All Cabins are Outside Cabins in Nile Cruises. There are No inside Cabins. However the Cabins are distributed on the Cruise Decks.
- Full Board Meals include Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner. All Beverage Are Extra except Tea, Coffee & Juice during Breakfast.
- The Trip can Start Either From Luxor or Aswan depending on the Cruise Schedule.
- Average Cabin Size include Bathroom
- Regency Nile Cruise could be Totatly chartered or Out of Service for Maintenance in some Dates.
- The Regency Nile Cruise Could be Sold Exculsively for some Nationalities. So we have to check if it is available for your Nationality or Not before confirming your booking.
- To Get a Guarranteed Upper Deck Cabins or Suites a Supplement must be paid in
addition of the Cruise Price
More Information About Regency Nile Cruise
Experience a River Nile cruise of distinction. In an atmosphere of supreme comfort, this is a highly pleasurable way to discover the sites of the famed pharaonic civilization of Egypt. You will be awed at the sight of the Valley of the Kings and the city of Luxor, among many others. As each day breaks, a world of opportunities unfolds. You can join the planned activities, or enjoy a dip in the shipand#39;s pool, or simply relax on the sundeck with a cool drink. Experience world-class cuisine, prepared by our experienced chefs. And in the evenings, there is a full array of splendid entertainment in the spacious lounge and bar. Watch an incredible folkloric performance, or dance the night away. Nile Cruise Ship Cabins 52 cabins: 50 double and 2 suites. All cabins and suites are equipped with the following amenities and features: Large panoramic window that has a view on the River Nile Individually controlled air conditioning Private bathroom with W.C. and shower TV with in-house video channels and music system International telephone Individual safety box Mini-fridge Luggage rack Shaver plug Hair dryer.
Accommodation is on a full board basis with daily tea time service. Aboard the Nile cruise ship you will find a large, luxurious bar and lounge where you can enjoy a variety of entertainment programs and folkloric shows in the evening. The spacious restaurant room can accommodate all passengers at one seating. On the large sun deck overlooking the River Nile, you will find a swimming pool and a pool bar, with plenty of comfortable deck chairs, sun loungers and fitness equipment. Body massage is available against charge. For your greater comfort, there is a 24-hour reception service, full laundry facilities, a gift shop, and a beauty salon which opens twice weekly in Luxor and Aswan (by request). A doctor is on call when the boat docks at Luxor, Esna, Edfu, Kom-Ombo and Aswan. You can stay in touch with your home or business while cruising the River Nile via our international telephone and fax service. Please note that if the Nile cruise ship is fully chartered, we can arrange a meeting space. American Express, MasterCard and Visa credit cards are accepted. The electric current is 220 volts, 50 Hz. The ship has its own piers.
All Above Information and photos are Extracted from the Cruise Brochure and do not
represent our openion about the cruise. www.nile-cruise-egypt.com is not liable
for any change or false information published by the Cruise Company.