Offer Valid for Limited Time for Some cruises and subject to Availability & Rules
Royal Nile Cruise
M/S Royal Nile Cruise
Deluxe Nile Cruise
Number of Cabins
Average Cabin Size
20 Square Meter
Lower Deck Cabins?
All Cabins Main or Upper Deck
Cabin has Balcony?
No. Only Large Window
Very Important, Please Read carefully
- Official Rating is the Rating Giving to the Cruise By the Egyptian Tourism Authority.
However This is Not the Only Factor that affect the Cruise Quality.
- All Cabins are Outside Cabins in Nile Cruises. There are No inside Cabins. However the Cabins are distributed on the Cruise Decks.
- Full Board Meals include Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner. All Beverage Are Extra except Tea, Coffee & Juice during Breakfast.
- The Trip can Start Either From Luxor or Aswan depending on the Cruise Schedule.
- Average Cabin Size include Bathroom
- Royal Nile Cruise could be Totatly chartered or Out of Service for Maintenance in some Dates.
- The Royal Nile Cruise Could be Sold Exculsively for some Nationalities. So we have to check if it is available for your Nationality or Not before confirming your booking.
- To Get a Guarranteed Upper Deck Cabins or Suites a Supplement must be paid in
addition of the Cruise Price
More Information About Royal Nile Cruise
This deluxe Nile cruise boat offers a unique concept of River Nile cruising. On a truly exceptional holiday, you can discover the renowned pharaonic civilization of ancient Egypt, whilst enjoying supreme comfort and elegance. You can go on a shore excursion to one of the famed sites in Upper Egypt, and you can also contemplate the world's most exotic relics right from the Nile cruise ship's very own sundeck. Relaxation and spending each day the way you choose are key words on this Nile cruise. Our culinary offerings feature the finest and freshest ingredients, enhanced with fine wines. You can indulge yourself with a massage or enjoy a refreshing dip in the ship's very own pool. And in the evenings, we offer a wide range of live entertainment options in the bar and lounge. Nile Cruise Ship Cabins 52 cabins: 50 double and 2 suites. All cabins and suites of the Nile Cruise ship are equipped with the following amenities and features: Large panoramic window that has a view on the River Nile Individually controlled air conditioning Private bathroom with W.C. and shower TV with in-house video channels and music system International telephone Individual safety box Mini-fridge Luggage rack Shaver plug Hair dryer.
Accommodation is on a full board basis with daily tea time service. Aboard the Nile cruise ship you will find a large, luxurious bar and lounge where you can enjoy a variety of entertainment programs and folkloric shows in the evening. The spacious restaurant room can accommodate all passengers at one seating. On the large sun deck overlooking the River Nile, you will find a swimming pool and a pool bar, with plenty of comfortable deck chairs, sun loungers and fitness equipment. Body massage is available against charge. For your greater comfort, there is a 24-hour reception service, full laundry facilities, a gift shop, and a beauty salon which opens twice weekly in Luxor and Aswan (by request). A doctor is on call when the boat docks at Luxor, Esna, Edfu, Kom-Ombo and Aswan. You can stay in touch with your home or business while cruising the river Nile via our international telephone and fax service. Please note that if the ship is fully chartered, we can arrange a meeting space. American Express, MasterCard and Visa credit cards are accepted. The electric current is 220 volts, 50 Hz. The ship has its own piers.
All Above Information and photos are Extracted from the Cruise Brochure and do not
represent our openion about the cruise. www.nile-cruise-egypt.com is not liable
for any change or false information published by the Cruise Company.