Offer Valid for Limited Time for Some cruises and subject to Availability & Rules
Senator Nile Cruise
M/S Senator Nile Cruise
Ultra Luxury Nile Cruise
Number of Suites
Average Suite Size
30 Square Meter
Lower Deck Suites?
All Suites Main or Upper Deck
Suite has Balcony?
Yes. Suite has Balcony
Very Important, Please Read carefully
- Official Rating is the Rating Giving to the Cruise By the Egyptian Tourism Authority.
However This is Not the Only Factor that affect the Cruise Quality.
- All Suites are Outside Suites in Nile Cruises. There are No inside Suites. However the Suites are distributed on the Cruise Decks.
- Full Board Meals include Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner. All Beverage Are Extra except Tea, Coffee & Juice during Breakfast.
- The Trip can Start Either From Luxor or Aswan depending on the Cruise Schedule.
- Average Suite Size include Bathroom and Balcony. - Balcony could be a very large window from Floor to Roof or an Outside Balcony in some cruises. Please refere to the Cruise Photos for the Balcony Type.
- Senator Nile Cruise could be Totatly chartered or Out of Service for Maintenance in some Dates.
- The Senator Nile Cruise Could be Sold Exculsively for some Nationalities. So we have to check if it is available for your Nationality or Not before confirming your booking.
- To Get a Guarranteed Upper Deck Cabins or Suites a Supplement must be paid in
addition of the Cruise Price
More Information About Senator Nile Cruise
The Senator, the ultimate in River Nile Cruise luxury, is an elegant yacht featuring all suites accommodation. You can discover the magic of ancient Egypt while enjoying new heights of cruise comfort on board. The Senator is beautifully laid out, with luxuriously furnished and spacious guest suites, and elegant dining and recreation areas. The Senator was designed with the discerning guest in mind. It is ideal for special charters, VIP guests, and anyone who wishes to visit the treasures of the Egyptian River Nile in a style of unrivalled comfort and luxury. Nile Cruise Ship Suites 17 luxurious suites. On the River Nile cruise ship , the Senator, our suites offer exceptional facilities. Upon checking in, our guests are served a complimentary bottle of champagne. There is a sitting area next to a large panoramic window, which opens onto a balcony with a further seating area. The bedroom is separate, and features large beds. It also has a panoramic window overlooking the River Nile. All suites of the Nile cruise ship are equipped with the following amenities and features: Large panoramic window that can be opened and has a view on the River Nile Individually controlled air conditioning Private bathroom with W.C. and shower/bathtub TV with satellite channels, in-house video channels and music system International telephone Individual safety box Mini-fridge Luggage rack Shaver plug Hair dryer Special upgraded guest amenities are available in the suites including bathrobes and slippers, stationary sets, and a departure souvenir.
Accommodation is on an all inclusive basis with daily tea time service. Aboard the Nile cruise ship, you will find a large, luxurious bar and lounge where you can enjoy a variety of entertainment programs and folkloric shows in the evening. The spacious restaurant room can accommodate all passengers at one seating. On the large sun deck, there is a swimming pool and pool bar, with plenty of comfortable deck chairs, sun loungers and fitness equipment. A sauna and a gymnasium are available. Senator guests are offered a complimentary body massage on their first visit. For your greater comfort, there is a 24-hour reception service, full laundry facilities, a gift shop, and a beauty salon which opens twice weekly in Luxor and Aswan (by request). A doctor is on call when the boat docks at Luxor, Esna, Edfu, Kom-Ombo and Aswan. You can stay in touch with your home or business while cruising the river Nile via our international telephone, fax service, and Internet facilities (against charge). Please note that if the ship is fully chartered, we can arrange a meeting space. American Express, Mastercard and Visa credit cards are accepted. The electric current is 220 volts, 50 Hz. The ship has its own piers.
All Above Information and photos are Extracted from the Cruise Brochure and do not
represent our openion about the cruise. www.nile-cruise-egypt.com is not liable
for any change or false information published by the Cruise Company.