Offer Valid for Limited Time for Some cruises and subject to Availability & Rules
Please Contact us for Last Minute, Very Early Booking & Special Promotional Rates for some dates
Sonesta Moon Goddess Nile Cruise
M/S Sonesta Moon Goddess Nile Cruise
Ultra Luxury Nile Cruise
Number of Suites
Average Suite Size
20 Square Meter
Lower Deck Suites?
All Suites Main or Upper Deck
Suite has Balcony?
Yes. Suite has Balcony
Very Important, Please Read carefully
- Official Rating is the Rating Giving to the Cruise By the Egyptian Tourism Authority.
However This is Not the Only Factor that affect the Cruise Quality.
- All Suites are Outside Suites in Nile Cruises. There are No inside Suites. However the Suites are distributed on the Cruise Decks.
- Full Board Meals include Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner. All Beverage Are Extra except Tea, Coffee & Juice during Breakfast.
- The Trip can Start Either From Luxor or Aswan depending on the Cruise Schedule.
- Average Suite Size include Bathroom and Balcony. - Balcony could be a very large window from Floor to Roof or an Outside Balcony in some cruises. Please refere to the Cruise Photos for the Balcony Type.
- Sonesta Moon Goddess Nile Cruise could be Totatly chartered or Out of Service for Maintenance in some Dates.
- The Sonesta Moon Goddess Nile Cruise Could be Sold Exculsively for some Nationalities. So we have to check if it is available for your Nationality or Not before confirming your booking.
- To Get a Guarranteed Upper Deck Cabins or Suites a Supplement must be paid in
addition of the Cruise Price
More Information About Sonesta Moon Goddess Nile Cruise
Location: The Sonesta Moon Goddess sails between Luxor and Aswan on the Nile, one of the worldand#39;s most beautiful and famous rivers, for 4- and 6-night cruises. Architecture: The Sonesta Moon Goddess is 5-star cruise ship and was built in 2000 in Cairo by Belgian interior designer Jose Vanden Bossche. The 4-deck ship measures 72 meters in length, 11.40 meters in height and 14.20 meters in width. The ship was awarded the Certificate of Excellence POLSKI and classified as A-1 river service. Guest Cabins: There are 48 standard cabins with sliding glass doors opening to private balconies and 2 presidential suites with private lounges. All cabins feature: Private, direct-dial Telephone, Individual Climate Control, Hairdryer, Mini-bar, Safety Deposit Box, Television and Movie Program, Bathrooms equipped with Bathtubs
Main Dining Room: Serving breakfast, lunch buffet and dinner, and a la carte dinners. Lounge: Serving light meals for lunch and dinner plus a wide range of cocktails and beverages. Sun Deck Bar: Overlooking the Nile, offering refreshing cocktails all day until sunset. Entertainment: Discotheque, Belly Dance Show, Captainand#39;s Welcome Cocktail Party, fancy Galabya Party and Nubian Folkloric Show. Facilities and Services: In-room Dining available until midnight, Water is fully purified, filtered and softened before distribution, Barbecue area on deck, International Telephone Line and Internet access. Fitness and Recreation: Outdoor Swimming Pool with bar service, Jogging Track, Spacious Gym
All Above Information and photos are Extracted from the Cruise Brochure and do not
represent our openion about the cruise. www.nile-cruise-egypt.com is not liable
for any change or false information published by the Cruise Company.