Offer Valid for Limited Time for Some cruises and subject to Availability & Rules
Please Contact us for Last Minute, Very Early Booking & Special Promotional Rates for some dates
Sonesta Nile Goddess Nile Cruise
M/S Sonesta Nile Goddess Nile Cruise
Ultra Luxury Nile Cruise
Number of Cabins
Average Cabin Size
20 Square Meter
Lower Deck Cabins?
All Cabins Main or Upper Deck
Cabin has Balcony?
No. Only Large Window
Very Important, Please Read carefully
- Official Rating is the Rating Giving to the Cruise By the Egyptian Tourism Authority.
However This is Not the Only Factor that affect the Cruise Quality.
- All Cabins are Outside Cabins in Nile Cruises. There are No inside Cabins. However the Cabins are distributed on the Cruise Decks.
- Full Board Meals include Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner. All Beverage Are Extra except Tea, Coffee & Juice during Breakfast.
- The Trip can Start Either From Luxor or Aswan depending on the Cruise Schedule.
- Average Cabin Size include Bathroom
- Sonesta Nile Goddess Nile Cruise could be Totatly chartered or Out of Service for Maintenance in some Dates.
- The Sonesta Nile Goddess Nile Cruise Could be Sold Exculsively for some Nationalities. So we have to check if it is available for your Nationality or Not before confirming your booking.
- To Get a Guarranteed Upper Deck Cabins or Suites a Supplement must be paid in
addition of the Cruise Price
More Information About Sonesta Nile Goddess Nile Cruise
This elegant Nile Cruise features deluxe accommodation with broad panoramic views, bathrooms with full-size bathtubs and all modern conveniences. Enjoy a swim in the outdoor pool, experience the exciting nightlife in the shipand#39;s discotheque or a relaxing massage treatment at the spa. Elegant amenities on the Nile Goddess cruise shipand#39;s are delivered with deluxe touch of hospitality. The Sonesta Nile Goddess sails between Luxor and Aswan on three-, four- and seven-night cruises on the Nile, offering truly memorable experiences of a lifetime. Guest Deluxe Cabins and Suites: There are 49 Deluxe cabins, 4 Senator Suites and 4 Presidential Suites with private Private terrace. All cabins feature: Panoramic Windows Family Plan accommodation (Connecting Cabins) Private, direct-dial Telephone Hairdryer Safe Mini-bar Music System Plasma televisions Wireless Internet Connection Individual Climate Control Bathroom with full-size bathtub
Dining and Entertainment: Main Dining Room: Serving breakfast, lunch buffet and a la Carte dinners. Lounge: Serving a wide range of cocktails and beverages as well as light meals for lunch and dinner. Sun Deck Bar: Overlooking the Nile, offering refreshing cocktails all day until sunset. Entertainment: Discotheque, Belly Dance Show, Captainand#39;s Welcome Cocktail Party, fancy Galabya Party and Nubian Folkloric Show. Features and Services: In-room dining available until midnight Main dining room, lounge and Sun Deck Bar Nightly Entertainment Fully-equipped Conference Room for up to 12 persons (round tables) Barbecue Area on deck International Telephone Line and Internet Connection Outdoor Swimming Pool with Bar Service Spa (Gym room, Massage, Sauna and Jacuzzi) Guided Sightseeing Excursions.
All Above Information and photos are Extracted from the Cruise Brochure and do not
represent our openion about the cruise. www.nile-cruise-egypt.com is not liable
for any change or false information published by the Cruise Company.