Offer Valid for Limited Time for Some cruises and subject to Availability & Rules
Please Contact us for Last Minute, Very Early Booking & Special Promotional Rates for some dates
Sonesta St George Nile Cruise
M/S Sonesta St George Nile Cruise
Ultra Luxury Nile Cruise
Number of Cabins
Average Cabin Size
22 Square Meter
Lower Deck Cabins?
All Cabins Main or Upper Deck
Cabin has Balcony?
Yes. Cabin has Balcony
Very Important, Please Read carefully
- Official Rating is the Rating Giving to the Cruise By the Egyptian Tourism Authority.
However This is Not the Only Factor that affect the Cruise Quality.
- All Cabins are Outside Cabins in Nile Cruises. There are No inside Cabins. However the Cabins are distributed on the Cruise Decks.
- Full Board Meals include Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner. All Beverage Are Extra except Tea, Coffee & Juice during Breakfast.
- The Trip can Start Either From Luxor or Aswan depending on the Cruise Schedule.
- Average Cabin Size include Bathroom and Balcony. - Balcony could be a very large window from Floor to Roof or an Outside Balcony in some cruises. Please refere to the Cruise Photos for the Balcony Type.
- Sonesta St George Nile Cruise could be Totatly chartered or Out of Service for Maintenance in some Dates.
- The Sonesta St George Nile Cruise Could be Sold Exculsively for some Nationalities. So we have to check if it is available for your Nationality or Not before confirming your booking.
- To Get a Guarranteed Upper Deck Cabins or Suites a Supplement must be paid in
addition of the Cruise Price
More Information About Sonesta St George Nile Cruise
The newest ship of the Sonesta Nile fleet is the Sonesta St. George I Nile Cruise, with 47 deluxe cabins and 10 suites. Noted as one of the most elegant ships on the Nile, the St. George offers a full-service spa and fitness center, restaurant, bars, nightly entertainment and guided excursions. The Sonesta St. George I Nile Cruise sails between Luxor and Aswan on three-, four- and seven-night cruises on the Nile, offering truly memorable experiences of a lifetime. Guest Cabins and Suites: The Sonesta St. George I offers luxurious accommodations that provide the ultimate in comfort, elegance and design. There are 9 Presidential Suites, one Royal Suite and 47 deluxe cabins. All featuring the highest quality furnishings and upscale amenities. All Sonesta St. George I Nile Cruise Suites and Cabins feature: Plasma screen TV, equipped with the latest technology and featuring a live sailing channel Double-glass panoramic french windows that open to bring in fresh breezes from the Nile Wireless Internet Access Direct-dial Telephone Individual Climate Control Electronic Door Locks Mini-bar Safe Hair Dryer Bathrooms equipped with spa unit, including steam bath, Jacuzzi and water massage
Dining and Entertainment: Main Dining Room: Located on the lower deck, our Main Dining Room, designed with sophistication and style, serves breakfast and lunch buffets as well as a la carte dinners. Sun Deck Bar: Surrounded by breathtaking views of the Nile, the Sun Deck serves refreshing cocktails and beverages. Lounge: Unique classical motifs decorate the walls and ceiling of the Lounge, which features a dance floor and stages nightly entertainment. A full-service bar serves a wide range of cocktails and beverages. Panoramic Lounge: Adorned with elegant decor, the Panoramic Lounge, located on Deck 4, offers panoramic views of the Nile and is available for special functions and meetings. Piano Bar: Elegant and sophisticated, the Piano Bar is lit by a dramatic, handmade chandelier and serves a variety of cocktails and beverages. Features and Services: Main Dining Room, Sun Deck Bar, Lounge, Panoramic Lounge, Piano Bar Nightly Entertainment Sun deck Oversize pool with shallow water extension and Jacuzzi Table Tennis Spa and Wellness Center, with gym, massage services, sauna and steam bath Daily Guided Sightseeing Excursions
All Above Information and photos are Extracted from the Cruise Brochure and do not
represent our openion about the cruise. www.nile-cruise-egypt.com is not liable
for any change or false information published by the Cruise Company.