Offer Valid for Limited Time for Some cruises and subject to Availability & Rules
Please Contact us for Last Minute, Very Early Booking & Special Promotional Rates for some dates
Sonesta Star Goddess Nile Cruise
M/S Sonesta Star Goddess Nile Cruise
Ultra Luxury Nile Cruise
Number of Suites
Average Suite Size
35 Square Meter
Lower Deck Suites?
All Suites Main or Upper Deck
Suite has Balcony?
Yes. Suite has Balcony
Very Important, Please Read carefully
- Official Rating is the Rating Giving to the Cruise By the Egyptian Tourism Authority.
However This is Not the Only Factor that affect the Cruise Quality.
- All Suites are Outside Suites in Nile Cruises. There are No inside Suites. However the Suites are distributed on the Cruise Decks.
- Full Board Meals include Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner. All Beverage Are Extra except Tea, Coffee & Juice during Breakfast.
- The Trip can Start Either From Luxor or Aswan depending on the Cruise Schedule.
- Average Suite Size include Bathroom and Balcony. - Balcony could be a very large window from Floor to Roof or an Outside Balcony in some cruises. Please refere to the Cruise Photos for the Balcony Type.
- Sonesta Star Goddess Nile Cruise could be Totatly chartered or Out of Service for Maintenance in some Dates.
- The Sonesta Star Goddess Nile Cruise Could be Sold Exculsively for some Nationalities. So we have to check if it is available for your Nationality or Not before confirming your booking.
- To Get a Guarranteed Upper Deck Cabins or Suites a Supplement must be paid in
addition of the Cruise Price
More Information About Sonesta Star Goddess Nile Cruise
Guest Suites: An all-suite cruise ship, the Sonesta Star Goddess features 33 suites named after famous composers, giving it a touch of elegance and sophistication The ship comprises 27 deluxe Beethoven suites (each 40m), 4 lush Mozart suites (each 35m), and 2 superior Chopin suites (each 52m). Each of the 33 suites has a private terrace and is designed to offer maximum comfort and space. Main Dinning Room: Breakfast and lunch buffets as well as a la carte dinners are served in an atmosphere of elegance on the lower deck. Sun Deck Bar and Barbecue: Overlooking a panoramic view of the Nile, the Sun Deck serves refreshing cocktails and beverages until sunset, as well as barbecue specialties. Lounge: Adjacent to the lobby, the Lounge, which features a dance floor, serves light meals and a wide range of cocktails and beverages in a comfortable and stylish ambiance.
All Star Goddess suites feature: Plasma TV with DVD, satellite channels and in-house movie programs, Wireless Internet connection, Panoramic Windows, Private Terrace, Direct-line Telephone, Individual Climate Control, Hairdryer, Mini-bar, Complimentary Local Wine, Safe, Bathrooms are equipped with full-size bathtub, In-room Dining available until midnight, Fully-purified Water, filtered and softened before distribution Fitness and Recreation: Unwind in our outdoor infinity swimming pool with adjacent pool bar service. Keep fit with our jogging track located on the sun deck, and work out in our full-service spa which features a gym, massage rooms, sauna and Jacuzzi. Entertainment: A dazzling variety of nightly entertainment includes dancing, Belly Dance Shows, Captain's Welcome Cocktail Party, fancy dress Galabya Party, Nubian Folkloric Show and a Quartet Performance.
All Above Information and photos are Extracted from the Cruise Brochure and do not
represent our openion about the cruise. www.nile-cruise-egypt.com is not liable
for any change or false information published by the Cruise Company.