Offer Valid for Limited Time for Some cruises and subject to Availability & Rules
Please Contact us for Last Minute, Very Early Booking & Special Promotional Rates for some dates
Sonesta Sun Goddess Nile Cruise
M/S Sonesta Sun Goddess Nile Cruise
Luxury Nile Cruise
Number of Cabins
Average Cabin Size
20 Square Meter
Lower Deck Cabins?
All Cabins Main or Upper Deck
Cabin has Balcony?
No. Only Large Window
Very Important, Please Read carefully
- Official Rating is the Rating Giving to the Cruise By the Egyptian Tourism Authority.
However This is Not the Only Factor that affect the Cruise Quality.
- All Cabins are Outside Cabins in Nile Cruises. There are No inside Cabins. However the Cabins are distributed on the Cruise Decks.
- Full Board Meals include Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner. All Beverage Are Extra except Tea, Coffee & Juice during Breakfast.
- The Trip can Start Either From Luxor or Aswan depending on the Cruise Schedule.
- Average Cabin Size include Bathroom
- Sonesta Sun Goddess Nile Cruise could be Totatly chartered or Out of Service for Maintenance in some Dates.
- The Sonesta Sun Goddess Nile Cruise Could be Sold Exculsively for some Nationalities. So we have to check if it is available for your Nationality or Not before confirming your booking.
- To Get a Guarranteed Upper Deck Cabins or Suites a Supplement must be paid in
addition of the Cruise Price
More Information About Sonesta Sun Goddess Nile Cruise
On the Sonesta Sun Goddess Cruise Ship, enjoy an authentic Nile adventure that create memories to last a lifetime. Cruise the Nile for four or six nights from Aswan to Luxor, as the Sun Goddess travels from the Valley of Kings, to the mummified crocodiles of Kom Ombo. This elegant Nile cruise ship features cabins with broad panoramic views, bathrooms with full-size bathtubs and all modern conveniences. Enjoy a swim in the outdoor pool, experience the exciting nightlife in the ship's discotheque or a relaxing massage treatment at the spa. Deluxe amenities on the Sun Goddess Cruise Ship are delivered with the uncompromising personal service that is unmistakably Sonesta. The Sun Goddess offers 58 standard cabins, 2 Senator Suites, 1 Presidential Suite and 1 Royal Suite with private lounge. All cabins feature: Panoramic Windows Private direct-dial Telephone Hairdryer Safety Deposit Box Mini-bar Music System Individual Climate Control Television and Movie Program Bathroom with full-size Bathtub
Main Dining Room: Serving breakfast, lunch buffet and a la carte dinners. Lounge: Serving a wide range of cocktails and beverages as well as light meals for lunch and dinner. Sun Deck Bar: Overlooking the Nile, offering refreshing cocktails all day until sunset. Entertainment: Discotheque, Belly Dance Show, Captainand#39;s Welcome Cocktail Party, fancy Galabya Party and Nubian Folkloric Show. Features and Services: In-room Dining available until midnight Main Dining Room, Lounge, Sun Deck Bar Nightly Entertainment Fully-purified Water, filtered and softened before distribution Barbecue Area on deck Fully-equipped Conference Room for up to 16 persons (round table) Fitness and Recreation Areas International Telephone Line and Internet Access Outdoor Swimming Pool with Bar Service Billiards and Table Tennis Massage Room offering therapeutic and relaxation treatments Guided Sightseeing Excursions
All Above Information and photos are Extracted from the Cruise Brochure and do not
represent our openion about the cruise. www.nile-cruise-egypt.com is not liable
for any change or false information published by the Cruise Company.