Offer Valid for Limited Time for Some cruises and subject to Availability & Rules
Sun Boat IV Nile Cruise
M/S Sun Boat IV Nile Cruise
Ultra Luxury Nile Cruise
Number of Suites
Average Suite Size
20 Square Meter
Lower Deck Suites?
Yes. Some Suites
Suite has Balcony?
Yes. Suite has Balcony
Very Important, Please Read carefully
- Official Rating is the Rating Giving to the Cruise By the Egyptian Tourism Authority.
However This is Not the Only Factor that affect the Cruise Quality.
- All Suites are Outside Suites in Nile Cruises. There are No inside Suites. However the Suites are distributed on the Cruise Decks.
- Full Board Meals include Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner. All Beverage Are Extra except Tea, Coffee & Juice during Breakfast.
- The Trip can Start Either From Luxor or Aswan depending on the Cruise Schedule.
- Average Suite Size include Bathroom and Balcony. - Balcony could be a very large window from Floor to Roof or an Outside Balcony in some cruises. Please refere to the Cruise Photos for the Balcony Type.
- Sun Boat IV Nile Cruise could be Totatly chartered or Out of Service for Maintenance in some Dates.
- The Sun Boat IV Nile Cruise Could be Sold Exculsively for some Nationalities. So we have to check if it is available for your Nationality or Not before confirming your booking.
- To Get a Guarranteed Upper Deck Cabins or Suites a Supplement must be paid in
addition of the Cruise Price
More Information About Sun Boat IV Nile Cruise
2 Royal Suites with balcony, 59.3m2 2 Presidential Suites, 43.5m2 36 luxury cabins, 18.2m2 Upper sun deck, with heated swimming pool 21.6m2 Lower shaded deck with bar Private docks in Luxor and Aswan AandK Unique Felucca in Aswan Air-conditioned throughout with individual cabin control Restaurant and lounge bar Gourmet menus and lavish buffets Gymnasium Multi-language library and games room with computer Internet access throughout the cruise Egyptology lecture during cruise Souvenir and Gift shop Laundry facilities In-room dining Elegant entertainment program
All cabins have Nile view plus private bathroom with shower and hairdryer, LCD screens with satellite and in-house movies, internal and external telephone (with international line access), safe deposit box, and mini-bar Non-smoking policy throughout all internal areas of the boat No-mobile policy throughout the internal, public areas of the boat, for guaranteed peace and relaxation
All Above Information and photos are Extracted from the Cruise Brochure and do not
represent our openion about the cruise. www.nile-cruise-egypt.com is not liable
for any change or false information published by the Cruise Company.