Tour to Khan El Khalili Bazaars
In addition to shops, there are several coffeehouses, restaurants, and street food vendors distributed throughout the market. The coffeeshops are generally small and quite traditional, serving Arabic coffee and usually offering shisha. One of the oldest and most famous coffeehouses is Fishawi's, established in 1773.
What Included / What Excluded
Included in the Tour Price:
* Pick up services from your hotel & return
* All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle
* Private Egyptologist guide
* Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites
* Bottled water during your trip.
* All taxes & service charge
Excluded From the Tour Price:
* Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary
Pick up from Hotel or Airprot:
* In case of pick up from or Drop at Cairo Airport there will be a supplement 50$ per Car Per Way.
* In case of pick up from either Heliopolis, New Cairo, or 6th of October Areas, there will be a supplement 10$ per person.
* In case of pick up from Rehab, Madinaty, Sherouk Cities or nearby the supplement will be 20$ per person.
Tour Rates in USD
|Solo Traveler||80 USD Per Person|
|2 Persons||50 USD Per Person|
|3 Persons||40 USD Per Person|
|4 Persons||35 USD Per Person|
|5 Persons||30 USD Per Person|
|6 Persons||25 USD Per Person|
|Child up to 5.99 Years Old||Free of Charge|
|Child From 6 to 11.99 Years Old||50% of Adult Rate|
|Child More than 12 Years Old||Same as Adult Rate|
Prices are calculated based on Entrance Fees, Fuel Price and local taxes at June 30, 2020. Any increase in Entrance Fees, Fuel Price or local taxes will be reflected on any unpaid tour immediatly. However any pre-paid tour will not be affected by the change of rates. We highly recommend that you book your tours in advance to be protected from price fluctuation.
Duration: 4 Hours
Starting Point: Your Hotel in Cairo
Ending Point: Your Hotel in Cairo
Your tour Guide will meet you at your hotel in Cairo then escort you with Private Air-conditioned Tourism Car to visit the Khan El Khalili Bazaars. You will start to by visiting the Khan El Khalili Bazaars where you can test your barging skills, sit on the oldest coffeeshop in Egypt or buying souvenir for your family and freinds.
Also, you will have the chance to get an optional Dinner Cruise where you sail in the Nile in Cairo and Take your Dinner while you watch the Egyptian Dancing and listen to the Egyptian Music.