Also, in Luxor Museum, you can explore the royal mummies of two pharaohs - Ahmose I and Ramesses I. The Luxor Museum is considered the second largest Museum that contain old pharaonic pieces in the world.
What Included / What Excluded
Included in the Tour Price:
* Pick up services from your hotel & return
* All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle
* Private Egyptologist guide
* Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites
* Bottled water during your trip.
* All taxes & service charge
Excluded From the Tour Price:
* Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary
Pick up from Hotel or Airprot:
* In case of pick up from or Drop at Luxor Airport there will be a supplement 50$ per Car Per Way.
* In case of pick up from or Drop at Luxor West Bank there will be a supplement 10$ per person.
Tour Rates in USD
|Solo Traveler||100 USD Per Person|
|2 Persons||65 USD Per Person|
|3 Persons||60 USD Per Person|
|4 Persons||60 USD Per Person|
|5 Persons||50 USD Per Person|
|6 Persons||50 USD Per Person|
|Child up to 5.99 Years Old||Free of Charge|
|Child From 6 to 11.99 Years Old||50% of Adult Rate|
|Child More than 12 Years Old||Same as Adult Rate|
Prices are calculated based on Entrance Fees, Fuel Price and local taxes at June 30, 2020. Any increase in Entrance Fees, Fuel Price or local taxes will be reflected on any unpaid tour immediatly. However any pre-paid tour will not be affected by the change of rates. We highly recommend that you book your tours in advance to be protected from price fluctuation.
Duration: 4 Hours
Starting Point: Your Hotel or Your Nile Cruise at Luxor
Ending Point: Your Hotel or Your Nile Cruise at Luxor
Your tour Guide will meet you at your hotel or your Nile Cruise at Luxor then escort you with Private Air-conditioned Tourism Car to visit Luxor Museum which considered the second largest Museum in Egypt for Pharaos pieces. You will spend there from 2 to 3 hours exploring the different parts of the Museum with your Guide.
Also, you will have the chance to get an optional City tour with Horse Carriage Car where you can explore Luxor City, the Bazzars and the local coffee shops.