Included in the Tour Price:
* Pick up services from your hotel & return
* All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle
* Private Egyptologist guide
* Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites
* Bottled water during your trip.
* All taxes & service charge
Excluded From the Tour Price:
* Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary
* In case of pick up from Aswan West Bank, The Nubian Village there will be a supplement 10$ per person.
|Solo Traveler||110 USD Per Person|
|2 Persons||75 USD Per Person|
|3 Persons||70 USD Per Person|
|4 Persons||70 USD Per Person|
|5 Persons||60 USD Per Person|
|6 Persons||60 USD Per Person|
|Child up to 5.99 Years Old||Free of Charge|
|Child From 6 to 11.99 Years Old||50% of Adult Rate|
|Child More than 12 Years Old||Same as Adult Rate|
Duration: 4 Hours
Starting Point: Your Hotel or Your Nile Cruise at Aswan
Ending Point: Your Hotel or Your Nile Cruise at Aswan
Your tour Guide will meet you at your hotel or your Nile Cruise at Aswan then escort you with Private Air-conditioned Tourism Car to visit Nubian Museum which considered the Only Museum that mainly oriented about the civilization and the culture of ancient and current Nubia. You will spend there from 2 to 3 hours exploring the different parts of the Museum with your Guide.
Also, you will have the chance to get an optional City tour with Horse Carriage Car where you can explore Aswan City, the Bazzars and the local coffee shops.