Memphis was founded by the pharaoh Menes and was the Capital of Egypt during the Old Kingdom. During the ancient time, The Nile was different than today and Memphis was located at the mouth of the Nile Delta. Memphis was a very important commercial center in ancient Egypt. It had hundreds of workshops, factories, and warehouses that distributed food and merchandise throughout the ancient kingdom.
What Included / What Excluded
Included in the Tour Price:
* Pick up services from your hotel & return
* All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle
* Private Egyptologist guide
* Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites
* Bottled water during your trip.
* All taxes & service charge
Excluded From the Tour Price:
* Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary
Pick up from Hotel or Airprot:
* In case of pick up from or Drop at Cairo Airport there will be a supplement 50$ per Car Per Way.
* In case of pick up from either Heliopolis, New Cairo, or 6th of October Areas, there will be a supplement 10$ per person.
* In case of pick up from Rehab, Madinaty, Sherouk Cities or nearby the supplement will be 20$ per person.
Tour Rates in USD
|90 USD Per Person
|55 USD Per Person
|40 USD Per Person
|35 USD Per Person
|30 USD Per Person
|30 USD Per Person
|Child up to 5.99 Years Old
|Free of Charge
|Child From 6 to 11.99 Years Old
|50% of Adult Rate
|Child More than 12 Years Old
|Same as Adult Rate
Prices are calculated based on Entrance Fees, Fuel Price and local taxes at June 30, 2020. Any increase in Entrance Fees, Fuel Price or local taxes will be reflected on any unpaid tour immediatly. However any pre-paid tour will not be affected by the change of rates. We highly recommend that you book your tours in advance to be protected from price fluctuation.
Duration: 4 Hours
Starting Point: Your Hotel in Cairo
Ending Point: Your Hotel in Cairo
Your tour Guide will meet you at your hotel in Cairo then escort you with Private Air-conditioned Tourism Car to visit Sakkara. There you will take a look at the Step Pyramid which considered as the Oldest Known Pyramid in Egypt and the world’s oldest major stone structure. After taking your lunch in a local restaurant, your Guide will escort you to Memphis, the old capital of Egypt. In Memphis, you will explore, the huge Alabaster Statue of King Ramsis II.
Also, you will have the chance to make an optional visit The Bent Pyramid of Dahshour where you will find the unusual Pyramid Structure which considered as failure attempt to build a pyramid.