|Per Person||3 Nights||4 Nights||7 Nights|
|Summer||180 USD||240 USD||440 USD|
|Winter||240 USD||320 USD||540 USD|
|Peak Periods||330 USD||440 USD||740 USD|
*Rates Include Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner & Entertainment on Board
*To Add Tours (Transfers, Guiding & Entrance Fees) as Per Cruise Progam Please add 40 USD Per Person Per Night
*Peak Periods are Christmas, New Year & Easter
Up to 33% Discount on Domstic Flight Tickets
Only 100 USD Per Person
Cairo / Aswan, Luxor / Cairo, Cairo / Luxor, Aswan / Cairo
By Visiting the Egyptian Museum you get a brief idea about all the Pharos History. There are thousands and thousands of old artifact that tell you the story of egypt. Every Book has a Summary and the Egyptian Museum is the summary of Egypt History Book. In the Egyptian Museum you will find thousands of rare pieces founded in the Pharaoh’s Temples and Tombs. From the Golden Mask of King Tut Ankh Amon to the Mummies of the Pharaohs passing threw 4000 years of Civilization. However, you will be surprised when you know that only 10% of the pieces are in exhibition and the other 90% are still in their boxes at the Museum Stores as there is no place to put them. That’s why Egypt is building the Grand Egyptian Museum at Giza Plateau which will be the largest Museum in the World.
There are two main floors in the museum, the ground floor and the first floor. On the ground floor there is an extensive collection of papyrus and coins used in the Ancient world. The numerous pieces of papyrus are generally small fragments, due to their decay over the past two millennia. Several languages are found on these pieces, including Greek, Latin, Arabic, and ancient Egyptian. The coins found on this floor are made of many different metals, including gold, silver, and bronze. The coins are not only Egyptian, but also Greek, Roman, and Islamic. This has helped historians research the history of Ancient Egyptian trade. Also on the ground floor are artifacts from the New Kingdom, the time period between 1550 and 1069 BC. These artifacts are generally larger than items created in earlier centuries. Those items include statues, tables, and coffins (sarcophagi), it also contains 42 rooms, upon entering through the security check in the building, one looks toward the atrium and the rear of the building with many items on view from sarcophagi and boats to enormous statues. On the first floor there are artifacts from the final two dynasties of Egypt, including items from the tombs of the Pharaohs Thutmosis III, Thutmosis IV, Amenophis II, Hatshepsut, and the courtier Maiherpri, as well as many artifacts from the Valley of the Kings, in particular the material from the intact tombs of Tutankhamun and Psusennes I. Two special rooms contain a number of mummies of kings and other royal family members of the New Kingdom.
What Included / What Excluded
Included in the Tour Price:
* Pick up services from your hotel & return
* All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle
* Private Egyptologist guide
* Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites
* Bottled water during your trip.
* All taxes & service charge
Excluded From the Tour Price:
* Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary
Pick up from Hotel or Airprot:
* In case of pick up from or Drop at Cairo Airport there will be a supplement 50$ per Car Per Way.
* In case of pick up from either Heliopolis, New Cairo, or 6th of October Areas, there will be a supplement 10$ per person.
* In case of pick up from Rehab, Madinaty, Sherouk Cities or nearby the supplement will be 20$ per person.
Tour Rates in USD
|Solo Traveler||90 USD Per Person|
|2 Persons||55 USD Per Person|
|3 Persons||40 USD Per Person|
|4 Persons||35 USD Per Person|
|5 Persons||30 USD Per Person|
|6 Persons||30 USD Per Person|
|Child up to 5.99 Years Old||Free of Charge|
|Child From 6 to 11.99 Years Old||50% of Adult Rate|
|Child More than 12 Years Old||Same as Adult Rate|
How Tour Price is Calculated
Prices are calculated based on Entrance Fees, Fuel Price and local taxes at June 30, 2020. Any increase in Entrance Fees, Fuel Price or local taxes will be reflected on any unpaid tour immediately. However any pre-paid tour will not be affected by the change of rates. We highly recommend that you book your tours in advance to be protected from price fluctuation.
Duration: 4 Hours
Starting Point: Your Hotel in Cairo
Ending Point: Your Hotel in Cairo
Your tour Guide will meet you at your hotel in Cairo then escort you with Private Air-conditioned Tourism Car to visit the Egyptian Museum. There you will spend around 3 hours to explore the ancient Egyptian artifacts where your guide will tell you the behind the seen stories of the most important pieces.
Also you will have the chance to make an optional visit to the Mummies Rooms where you will find the well preserved Mummies of some of the famost pharaohs.