Included in the Tour Price:
* Pick up services from your hotel & return
* All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle
* Private Egyptologist guide
* Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites
* Bottled water during your trip.
* All taxes & service charge
Excluded From the Tour Price:
* Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary
* In case of pick up from Aswan West Bank, The Nubian Village there will be a supplement 10$ per person.
|Solo Traveler||130 USD Per Person|
|2 Persons||80 USD Per Person|
|3 Persons||75 USD Per Person|
|4 Persons||75 USD Per Person|
|5 Persons||60 USD Per Person|
|6 Persons||55 USD Per Person|
|Child up to 5.99 Years Old||Free of Charge|
|Child From 6 to 11.99 Years Old||50% of Adult Rate|
|Child More than 12 Years Old||Same as Adult Rate|
Duration: 4 Hours
Starting Point: Your Hotel or Your Nile Cruise at Aswan
Ending Point: Your Hotel or Your Nile Cruise at Aswan
Your tour Guide will meet you at your hotel or your Nile Cruise at Aswan then escort you with Private Air-conditioned Tourism Car to visit Philae Temple which considered as one the most beautiful Temples in Egypt. To go there, you will Take the motor boat to an island in the middle of the Nile. Philae is an approximate Greek rendering of the local name Pilak known from hieroglyphic texts and which may be Nubian in origin.
Also, you will have the chance to get an optional City tour with Horse Carriage Car where you can explore Aswan City, the Bazzars and the local coffee shops.