Included in the Tour Price:
* Pick up services from your hotel & return
* All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle
* Private Egyptologist guide
* Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites
* Bottled water during your trip.
* All taxes & service charge
Excluded From the Tour Price:
* Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary
* In case of pick up from either Heliopolis, New Cairo, or 6th of October Areas, there will be a supplement 10$ per person.
* In case of pick up from Rehab, Madinaty, Sherouk Cities or nearby the supplement will be 20$ per person.
|Solo Traveler||90 USD Per Person|
|2 Persons||55 USD Per Person|
|3 Persons||40 USD Per Person|
|4 Persons||35 USD Per Person|
|5 Persons||30 USD Per Person|
|6 Persons||30 USD Per Person|
|Child up to 5.99 Years Old||Free of Charge|
|Child From 6 to 11.99 Years Old||50% of Adult Rate|
|Child More than 12 Years Old||Same as Adult Rate|
Duration: 4 Hours
Starting Point: Your Hotel in Cairo
Ending Point: Your Hotel in Cairo
Your tour Guide will meet you at your hotel in Cairo then escort you with Private Air-conditioned Tourism Car to visit the Great Pyramid of Cheops, The Pyramid of his son Chephren and the Pyramid of his Grand Son Mykerinus. Then you are going to visit the Great Sphinx, the head of a pharaoh with a lion’s body, dates from the time of Pharaoh Chephren. The tour also includes a visit to the Valley Temple which was built by the Pharaoh Chephren. This temple served definitely two functions: First, it was used for the purification of the mummy of the king before its burial. Second, it was used for making the Mummification process of the king.