Offer Valid for Limited Time for Some cruises and subject to Availability & Rules
Karim Nile Cruise
M/S Karim Nile Cruise
Luxury Nile Cruise
Number of Cabins
Average Cabin Size
20 Square Meter
Lower Deck Cabins?
Yes. Some Cabins
Cabin has Balcony?
No. Only Large Window
Historical Nile Cruise?
Yes. Historical Boat
Very Important, Please Read carefully
- Official Rating is the Rating Giving to the Cruise By the Egyptian Tourism Authority.
However This is Not the Only Factor that affect the Cruise Quality.
- All Cabins are Outside Cabins in Nile Cruises. There are No inside Cabins. However the Cabins are distributed on the Cruise Decks.
- Full Board Meals include Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner. All Beverage Are Extra except Tea, Coffee & Juice during Breakfast.
- The Trip can Start Either From Luxor or Aswan depending on the Cruise Schedule.
- Average Cabin Size include Bathroom
- Karim Nile Cruise could be Totatly chartered or Out of Service for Maintenance in some Dates.
- The Karim Nile Cruise Could be Sold Exculsively for some Nationalities. So we have to check if it is available for your Nationality or Not before confirming your booking.
- To Get a Guarranteed Upper Deck Cabins or Suites a Supplement must be paid in
addition of the Cruise Price
More Information About Karim Nile Cruise
Operating 7 nights Nile cruises out of Aswan.
This historic vessel was originally used by King Fouad I of Egypt and later on by his son King Farouk. Later on S/S Karim hosted late Presidents Gamal Abd El Nasser and Anwar El Sadat with wife Gehan. Still powered today by its original 1917 steam engine and stern quarter wheel paddles the S/S Karim today combines the comfort of the modern era with the grandeur of the bygone past. 12 double/twin and 3 "royal'" cabins sized between 15 and 20 sqm, all over-viewing the Nile, individually adjustable air conditioning, mini-bar, Sat-TV (when boat is docked), internal telephone, prefab. bathroom unit with shower/WC.
The boat is decorated in a period style with many subtle reminders of the distinguished past. 24-hour reception desk with safe box and Forex service. Cozy lounge bar and library. Lounge. Lower sun terrace provides a shaded area and the upper deck has sun loungers, a Jacuzzi pool and is home for the ship's steam funnel with original working ship's steam whistle.
With 32 covers the elegant dining room allows for dining in one sitting and provides an intimate setting (international as well as national and' local dishes). Lounge and sun deck bar.
Length: 48 m; width 15 m; draught 1.4 m.
(Waste) water purification system, fire-proof and sound proof walls and ceilings.
Approved by the American Bureau of Shipping.
All Above Information and photos are Extracted from the Cruise Brochure and do not
represent our openion about the cruise. www.nile-cruise-egypt.com is not liable
for any change or false information published by the Cruise Company.