Offer Valid for Limited Time for Some cruises and subject to Availability & Rules
Memnon Nile Cruise
M/S Memnon Nile Cruise
Ultra Luxury Nile Cruise
Number of Suites
Average Suite Size
22 Square Meter
Lower Deck Suites?
All Suites Main or Upper Deck
Suite has Balcony?
No. Only Large Window
Historical Nile Cruise?
Yes. Historical Boat
Must Be Chartered?
Yes. Charter Trips Only
Very Important, Please Read carefully
- Official Rating is the Rating Giving to the Cruise By the Egyptian Tourism Authority.
However This is Not the Only Factor that affect the Cruise Quality.
- All Suites are Outside Suites in Nile Cruises. There are No inside Suites. However the Suites are distributed on the Cruise Decks.
- Full Board Meals include Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner. All Beverage Are Extra except Tea, Coffee & Juice during Breakfast.
- The Trip can Start Either From Luxor or Aswan depending on the Cruise Schedule.
- Average Suite Size include Bathroom
- Memnon Nile Cruise could be Totatly chartered or Out of Service for Maintenance in some Dates.
- The Memnon Nile Cruise Could be Sold Exculsively for some Nationalities. So we have to check if it is available for your Nationality or Not before confirming your booking.
- To Get a Guarranteed Upper Deck Cabins or Suites a Supplement must be paid in
addition of the Cruise Price
More Information About Memnon Nile Cruise
Memnon is the latest boat to join the Seti First Group. Although new to Seti, the Memnon was actually born in the early 1900's.
She was a powerful steam ship built with exacting care in an era when craftsmanship was an art. Renovated to it's former glory in the year 2000, with its cozy and sumptuous wooden paneling and illuminating stain glass selling , the Memnon sails majestically along the banks of the Nile. Seti is proud to have the Memnon bring it alive once more.
S/S Memnon FACILITIES:
24 suites exquisitely furnished with wide relaxing seating area, private bathroom, air condition, interphone, mini bar, safe box, hair dryer and TV/Video.
Cozy and sumptuous wooden paneling and illuminating satin glass ceiling.
Stylish restaurant with 52 seats.
Terrific pub with 30 seats.
Shops with local souvenirs and gifts
Medical attention available round-the-clock.
All Above Information and photos are Extracted from the Cruise Brochure and do not
represent our openion about the cruise. www.nile-cruise-egypt.com is not liable
for any change or false information published by the Cruise Company.