Offer Valid for Limited Time for Some cruises and subject to Availability & Rules
Nile Sovereign Nile Cruise
M/S Nile Sovereign Nile Cruise
Cheap Nile Cruise
Number of Cabins
Average Cabin Size
16 Square Meter
Lower Deck Cabins?
Yes. Some Cabins
Cabin has Balcony?
No. Only Large Window
Very Important, Please Read carefully
- Official Rating is the Rating Giving to the Cruise By the Egyptian Tourism Authority.
However This is Not the Only Factor that affect the Cruise Quality.
- All Cabins are Outside Cabins in Nile Cruises. There are No inside Cabins. However the Cabins are distributed on the Cruise Decks.
- Full Board Meals include Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner. All Beverage Are Extra except Tea, Coffee & Juice during Breakfast.
- The Trip can Start Either From Luxor or Aswan depending on the Cruise Schedule.
- Average Cabin Size include Bathroom
- Nile Sovereign Nile Cruise could be Totatly chartered or Out of Service for Maintenance in some Dates.
- The Nile Sovereign Nile Cruise Could be Sold Exculsively for some Nationalities. So we have to check if it is available for your Nationality or Not before confirming your booking.
- To Get a Guarranteed Upper Deck Cabins or Suites a Supplement must be paid in
addition of the Cruise Price
More Information About Nile Sovereign Nile Cruise
Our cruise offers you a unique and relaxing way to discover the wonders of ancient Egypt pharaonic civilization. You can enjoy a perfect blend of adventure, culture, romance and relaxation. The views of the River Nile and its lush green banks will charm your senses. On shore, you will marvel at the pharaonic temples and wonders of a 5,000 year old civilization. Our services and on-board amenities guarantee your total comfort, wherever you choose to spend your day on the Nile cruise ship. Take a plunge in our spacious swimming pool, or go for a brisk walk on the deck overlooking the River Nile. We offer refined dining in our elegant dining room. And at night, enjoy your favorite cocktails in the bar and lounge area of the Nile cruise ship, where the dance floor beckons you, and the music is live.
Nile Cruise Ship Cabins
30 cabins: 28 double and 2 single.
All cabins of the Nile cruise ship are equipped with the following amenities and features:
Large panoramic window that has a view on the River Nile
Individually controlled air conditioning
Private bathroom with W.C. and shower
TV with in-house video channels and music system
Individual safety box
Accommodation is on a full board basis with daily tea time service. Aboard the Nile cruise ship you will find a large, luxurious bar and lounge where you can enjoy a variety of entertainment programs and folkloric shows in the evening. The spacious restaurant room can accommodate all passengers at one seating.
On the large sun deck overlooking the River Nile, you will find a swimming pool and a pool bar, with plenty of comfortable deck chairs, sun loungers and fitness equipment.
For your greater comfort, there is a 24-hour reception service, full laundry facilities, a gift shop, and a beauty salon which opens twice weekly in Luxor and Aswan (by request). A doctor is on call when the boat docks at Luxor, Esna, Edfu, Kom-Ombo and Aswan.
You can stay in touch with your home or business while cruising the River Nile via our international telephone and fax service. Please note that if the ship is fully chartered, we can arrange a meeting space.
American Express, MasterCard and Visa credit cards are accepted. The electric current is 220 volts, 50 Hz. The ship has its own piers.
All Above Information and photos are Extracted from the Cruise Brochure and do not
represent our openion about the cruise. www.nile-cruise-egypt.com is not liable
for any change or false information published by the Cruise Company.