Offer Valid for Limited Time for Some cruises and subject to Availability & Rules
Reve Du Nil Nile Cruise
M/S Reve Du Nil Nile Cruise
Cheap Nile Cruise
Number of Cabins
Average Cabin Size
16 Square Meter
Lower Deck Cabins?
Yes. Some Cabins
Cabin has Balcony?
Yes. Cabin has Balcony
Very Important, Please Read carefully
- Official Rating is the Rating Giving to the Cruise By the Egyptian Tourism Authority.
However This is Not the Only Factor that affect the Cruise Quality.
- All Cabins are Outside Cabins in Nile Cruises. There are No inside Cabins. However the Cabins are distributed on the Cruise Decks.
- Full Board Meals include Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner. All Beverage Are Extra except Tea, Coffee & Juice during Breakfast.
- The Trip can Start Either From Luxor or Aswan depending on the Cruise Schedule.
- Average Cabin Size include Bathroom and Balcony. - Balcony could be a very large window from Floor to Roof or an Outside Balcony in some cruises. Please refere to the Cruise Photos for the Balcony Type.
- Reve Du Nil Nile Cruise could be Totatly chartered or Out of Service for Maintenance in some Dates.
- The Reve Du Nil Nile Cruise Could be Sold Exculsively for some Nationalities. So we have to check if it is available for your Nationality or Not before confirming your booking.
- To Get a Guarranteed Upper Deck Cabins or Suites a Supplement must be paid in
addition of the Cruise Price
More Information About Reve Du Nil Nile Cruise
Total cabins 48.
Rating category: 5 stars.
Deck 1: Restaurant.
Deck 2: Reception, 4 cabins and lounge bar.
Deck 3: 18 cabins and 2 suites.
Deck 4: 20 cabins, 2 suites, 2 admiral suites and bazaar.
Deck 5: sundeck and swimming pool.
Cabins: Internal telephone system, color TV, central video system, central air conditioning system with individual control in each cabin, private bathroom with shower, minibar and panoramic vista window overlooking the Nile.
Restaurant: Capacity 95 guests at one sitting. Open International buffet-style meals with some set menus, according to program schedule. Teatime served at 16.00
NB: Meals arrangements can be changed without prior notice.
Entertainment: Oriental galabeyah party, belly dancer and folkloric show. Nightly discotheque in the Lounge Bar. There is animation team on board.
General information: Sound system throughout the boat, central A/C individually controlled, safety deposit boxes available in the reception, laundry service and 24-hour room service. Reve Du Nile accepted for inclusion in the International Program for food safety and hygiene accredited for 2005. Payments accepted in cash, travelers cheques or credit cards (American Express, Master Card and VISA Card accepted).
All Above Information and photos are Extracted from the Cruise Brochure and do not
represent our openion about the cruise. www.nile-cruise-egypt.com is not liable
for any change or false information published by the Cruise Company.