Offer Valid for Limited Time for Some cruises and subject to Availability & Rules
Free Full Day Visit to Pyramids
Voyageur Nile Cruise
M/S Voyageur Nile Cruise
Moderate Nile Cruise
Number of Cabins
Average Cabin Size
18 Square Meter
Lower Deck Cabins?
Yes. Some Cabins
Cabin has Balcony?
No. Only Large Window
Very Important, Please Read carefully
- Official Rating is the Rating Giving to the Cruise By the Egyptian Tourism Authority.
However This is Not the Only Factor that affect the Cruise Quality.
- All Cabins are Outside Cabins in Nile Cruises. There are No inside Cabins. However the Cabins are distributed on the Cruise Decks.
- Full Board Meals include Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner. All Beverage Are Extra except Tea, Coffee & Juice during Breakfast.
- The Trip can Start Either From Luxor or Aswan depending on the Cruise Schedule.
- Average Cabin Size include Bathroom
- Voyageur Nile Cruise could be Totatly chartered or Out of Service for Maintenance in some Dates.
- The Voyageur Nile Cruise Could be Sold Exculsively for some Nationalities. So we have to check if it is available for your Nationality or Not before confirming your booking.
- To Get a Guarranteed Upper Deck Cabins or Suites a Supplement must be paid in
addition of the Cruise Price
More Information About Voyageur Nile Cruise
This ship was built in 1988 and renovated in 2001, has a length of 72 meters and 13.5 meters wide (five bridges included the upper deck.) It has a total of 76 cabins, with two suites. Common areas are spacious: the lobby with a yellow and blue stained glass Art Deco is an impressive size. In the lower deck, there are eight cabins and the dining room of the restaurant. In the prolongation of the restaurant, a small lounge with a pool: English wood type, color harmony of blue base, light sconces diffuse. The room is nice. The second bridge, a large bar and sleeping quarters, as the third and fourth bridge. Is generally well-organized. Maximum capacity: 150 passengers.
The classic furniture could be renewed, but is still correct. They have an average size of 17 m, with a small balcony, except in the lower deck where the windows do not open. Decoration with light wood tones of green and cream. Bathroom with bath and dryer, Egyptian TV, climate control and minibar. The only suite is beautiful, with blue dominant tones and large windows. Available at the reception of a telephone for international calls and a safe.
The dining room of the restaurant is an Art Deco style, with plants and lighting blurred. The food is varied, French general, and served as a buffet (oriental buffet once a week). Estimated 15 pounds for a beer and 45 pounds for a bottle of Egyptian wine. There are also 3 bars. Tea is served with pasta.
All Above Information and photos are Extracted from the Cruise Brochure and do not
represent our openion about the cruise. www.nile-cruise-egypt.com is not liable
for any change or false information published by the Cruise Company.