Offer Valid for Limited Time for Some cruises and subject to Availability & Rules
Diamond Boat Nile Cruise
M/S Diamond Boat Nile Cruise
Deluxe Nile Cruise
Number of Cabins
Average Cabin Size
20 Square Meter
Lower Deck Cabins?
All Cabins Main or Upper Deck
Cabin has Balcony?
No. Only Large Window
Very Important, Please Read carefully
- Official Rating is the Rating Giving to the Cruise By the Egyptian Tourism Authority.
However This is Not the Only Factor that affect the Cruise Quality.
- All Cabins are Outside Cabins in Nile Cruises. There are No inside Cabins. However the Cabins are distributed on the Cruise Decks.
- Full Board Meals include Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner. All Beverage Are Extra except Tea, Coffee & Juice during Breakfast.
- The Trip can Start Either From Luxor or Aswan depending on the Cruise Schedule.
- Average Cabin Size include Bathroom
- Diamond Boat Nile Cruise could be Totatly chartered or Out of Service for Maintenance in some Dates.
- The Diamond Boat Nile Cruise Could be Sold Exculsively for some Nationalities. So we have to check if it is available for your Nationality or Not before confirming your booking.
- To Get a Guarranteed Upper Deck Cabins or Suites a Supplement must be paid in
addition of the Cruise Price
More Information About Diamond Boat Nile Cruise
Diamond Nile Cruise has 68 Junior suites and 4 presidential suites . Classification:The entire ship is built according to the rules and regulations of the American Bureau of Shipping (ABS), including all safety and insurance aspects as well as the hygiene standards.Cabin features:Private Sitting areaCentral A/C with individual controlPrivate bath with shower and hair dryerSafe deposit boxInternal telephone and faxColour television and Radio with music channels Mini barEntertainment on board : Welcome drink Reception cocktail Party Fancy dress Galabia party Belly dancer and Oriental ShowFolkloric shows and various partiesCruise features :Discotheque & KaraokeRestaurant (150 seats) Air-conditionedLoungeSwimming pool & JacuzziBoutique, Bazaar & gift shopThree BarsLaundry
Technical Data :5 DecksShip Length: 72.30MShip Width : 14 MWater purification Station (Ultra Violet).Filtered and softened before distribution Sound proof and fire resistant panels and ceilings Modern Fire Alarm and protection Escape map in each cabin Life Jackets inside each CabinDress Code:The dress code for the Nile cruises is Daytime casual and for evenings, smart casual. Shorts are not permitted at dinner or for the captain's welcome cocktail reception. For the Galabya party, they can be rented or bought from the bazaar onboard the Nile cruise
All Above Information and photos are Extracted from the Cruise Brochure and do not
represent our openion about the cruise. www.nile-cruise-egypt.com is not liable
for any change or false information published by the Cruise Company.